The 2023 Motorsports Expo will be held on Saturday, March 11th at 9AM at Boss Pro Karting in Cleveland.
Who should attend the Motorsports Expo?
Those looking to get on track or compete in an autocross event
Driver’s who want to get faster on track and progress in their motorsports journey
Local car enthusiasts who want to get involved in racing and motorsports
Anyone that loves HPDE, trackdays, road racing, motorsports, and autocross
Who will be presenting/speaking at the event?
Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) – Neohio Region
National Auto Sport Association (NASA) – Great Lake Region
Wonderful Wednesdays (Nelson Ledges)
Car Prep with Matt Harbert – Atomic Autosports
Karting with Pro Kart Concepts
Brakes with Jay Andrews – Hawk Brakes
Data and how to use it with Chris Ludwig – LMS-EFI
Attendees can race in the Atomic Autosports Expo Grand Prix following the expo.
Here’s the race format.
- 2 Qualifying Races where you race the clock to determine your fastest single qualifying lap
- Top 10 Qualifiers will compete in the “A” Main Championship for position race
- All others will compete in a consolation championship race
- Ea. Champ Race will be a F1 Standing start 12 lap for position race
- Trophies will be presented to the “A” Main Champ and runner up
Learn more about the event and stay up to date on the details with the event listing on Facebook
Breakfast and lunch will be provided
Expo Cost: Free
Kart Racing Cost: $70 (Boss Pro Karting license required)
Boss Pro Karting
18301 Brookpark Rd
Cleveland, OH 44142